Instaply HELPS SKy ZONE PARKS create wow experiences, aNd INcrease party Bookings, all via text!
77% of North Americans text, daily.
Your guests want to text with your park. Instaply bridges the gap between what your guests want, and what you’re currently offering (call, email, etc.), by creating a simple text/messaging channel that will help you improve customer experience and drive party bookings.
See how other Sky Zone managers describe their experience with Instaply..
Instaply is Fantastic!!! The platform is easy to use, and our guests love the ability to text for a quick & easy response. With Instaply my call center team is efficient, and spends more time focusing on guest services.Erik Dahlgren
Instaply is amazing! Since adding the service, we have improved communication and increased opportunities to really deliver a WOW experience for our guests!Kristy Adams
Call center staffing has always been a unique challenge. Predicting the ebb and flow is always a tricky process, which always made payroll an inefficient process. With Instaply, we’ve seen a stark decrease in cold calls, and a huge increase in scheduled calls..which saves staff time and drives business. The service pays for itself alone through these efficiencies and I’d recommend it to anyone.Walt Burnett
Is your park currently using our outbound, text booking process?
If not, we have a step by step process guide for you at the link below.
Below are commonly asked questions about how Instaply & Sky Zone have teamed up!
In a nutshell, how will Instaply help my park(s)?
Instaply helps Sky Zone parks by creating a simple way for your guests to text with your park team. By creating a path for your customers to text, you’ll reduce inbound calls, reduce the time it takes to get answers to guests, and most importantly – by allowing your guests to text – you’ll give them back more of their most precious resource; their time.
How does Instaply create a text channel for my park?
Instaply has multiple paths for your guests to contact you via text/message:
- Web/Mobile Widget: We’ll create a unique widget for your park that will display on your homepage, and that renders beautifully on any mobile device. This widget accounts for 70% of all inbound text communication with our park. You can see an example of the widget here: www.skyzone.com/columbia
- Facebook connection: Instaply can connect with your park FB account, allow for all inbound FB messenger messages, to be redirected to our user interface. This allows for your customer service staff to respond to FB messages, without having to login/out of FB. For many parks who outsource social media management to third parties, this feature is particularly appealing, as SM managers – although great at marketing – aren’t always the best at customer service, or particularly good at helping guests to book parties.
- IVR connection (call-to-text): Instaply can work with your current phone provider to allow a guest who calls your park, to immediately choose to end the call, and switch the conversation to text. If this sounds confusing, simple dial this # on your cell phone 415.200.3056, and press #1 when prompted! The IVR connection is a great way to convert inbound calls to texts, as well as to help guests know that your park is text friendly!
- AdWords Integration: We’ve connected with Google to allow for a text option to be visible on any type of AdWords campaign that your park might be running.
How often do messages come in?
Message volume is based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Geography: rural and urban areas experience different text volumes
- Seasonality: fall, winter, spring and summer will all have very different text volumes
- Channel implementation: parks that include ALL of our channels (e.g., widget, FB, IVR, AdWords) experience higher text volumes than those who don’t.
- Marketing: Parks that actively include text as a “preferred” channel, have higher text volumes that those who don’t market the fact that their guests can text their park(s).
With all that in mind, Instaply works with each new park, to gradually increase the number of channels that guests can use. This gradual process allows your park to clearly understand how best to repsond to guests, their natural appetite for text messaging, and what type of volume to expect, once all path to text are implemented.
Does instaply provide implementation and/or on-going support?
We absolutey do.
Instaply will work with you team to get any all channels to text (e.g. Widget, FB, IVR, AdWords) up and running.
Instaply will train any/all staff on the use of the system and will provide online refresher courses to any new staff that might come onboard. In addition, Instaply will train your staff on specific Sky Zone best practices (e.g. Booking Party follow up process; Key word searches; etc.) that your staff can use to drive sales and exploit the text channel to really build relationships with your guests.
What do I have to do to get started!?
Simply call/email/text Don Voogd, Director of Business Development, at Instaply!!!